Broward County invites you to join us for the 6th Annual Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE),
November 17-18, 2021.
FITCE will welcome local and international companies to the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for a unique opportunity to engage high-level government leaders, international trade experts, and delegations from around the world. This is a great opportunity to participate in dialogues relating to international trade, foreign direct investment, and culture.
In past years, FITCE has attracted more than 2,000 attendees, including international businesses, local businesses, federal, state, and local trade agencies, government leaders from around the world, and multi-cultural global trade representatives from over 60 countries!
1950 Eisenhower Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
United States of America
Online Registration is Now Closed! ON-SITE REGISTRATION ONLY. TO REGISTER, BE PRESENT AT 8AM ON NOVEMBER 17TH AT OUR SELF-REGISTRATION KIOSKS LOCATED IN HALL B - LOBBY.
SEE YOU AT FITCE 2021!
Volunteer at FITCE - Complete Form
Why Should I Attend FITCE?
Sell your products and services to over 60 countries at the World Expo Marketplace
Meet & Greet international delegations, consulates, trade commissioners, and bi-national chambers at
Doing Business with the World, World Expo Marketplace & Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives
Learn about international trade resources and assistance during the
“11 Steps to Exporting”, “How to Import into the United States,” Doing Business with the World panels, and more!
Immerse yourself with worldwide culture – visit the local & international visual art exhibit & enjoy multicultural performances
- Special Sessions & Activities from Sister Cities International & Sustainable Fashion Tech Week
2021 Confirmed Dignitaries (To Date)
- His Excellency Luis Guillermo Solis Rivera, Former President of Costa Rica
- His Excellency Jorge Quiroga, Former President of Bolivia
- His Excellency Vinicio Cerezo, Former President of Guatemala
- His Excellency Luis Alberto Lacalle, Former President of Uruguay
His Excellency Carlos Mesa, Former President of Bolivia
His Excellency Jamil Mahaud, Former President of Ecuador
The Honorable Festus Keyamo, Minister of Labor, Nigeria
- The Honorable Kevin Bernard, Minister of Youth, Sports & E-Governance, Belize
The Honorable Moses Shyne Barrow, MP, Shadow Minister of Foreign
Affairs, Diaspora Affairs, Culture, Youth & Sports, Former Leader of the Opposition, Belize
The Honorable Mauricio Kuri, Governor of Queretano, Mexico
The Honorable Pilar Ávila Olmeda, Governor of Baja California Norte, Mexico
- The Honorable Vergil Chițac, Mayor of Constanta, Romania (Sister City for Fort Lauderdale)
- The Honorable Camilo Andres Mogollon Amazo, Mayor of San Juan De Rio Seco, Colombia
- The Honorable Raul Delgago, Mayor of Paute, Ecuador
- H.E Dawood Al Shezawi, President & CEO, Annual Investment Meeting, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Karl L. Rios, Director, Office of Economic Policy & Summit Coordination, Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs, Department of State, Washington D.C.
Past Confirmed Dignitaries
FITCE 2021 Sponsors
Local Panel Sponsors