The Environmental Engineering and Permitting Division maintains files on facilities which have been issued a Hazardous Material Management Facility License (which includes storage tank facilities and wellfield facilities) or an Environmental Assessment and Remediation (EAR) license (also referred to as a cleanup file).
Reviews of these files may be completed in one of two ways.
- ENVIROS. ENVIROS is our on-line search engine which searches records within our POSSE Licensing and Inspection database. (POSSE contains information from 2001 forward.) ENVIROS currently only includes information on Hazardous Material Management Facilities - EAR files are not yet included.
- Request to review file(s) in person and schedule a file review:
- Send an email to EEPD@broward.org or call (954) 519-1430
- Complete the attached form (PDF 25 KB) and email it to EEPD@broward.org
- Please note: You will be contacted within 24 hours to confirm your files are ready for review at Broward County Government Center West, located at 1 N. University Drive, Plantation, Florida 33324