The Housing Options Programs (HOP) assist families or individuals at risk of becoming homeless or experiencing homelessness to receive:
- Intense Case Management Services
- Temporary Rental subsidies
- Placement & referral services
- Housing First – Provides intensive case management, re-housing and temporary rental subsidy
- HART – Provides supportive permanent housing for individuals experiencing chronic homelessness with substance use disorders
- Family Reunification – Provides homeless residents with a one-way bus ticket to a family member outside of Broward County.
Housing Options Programs provide intensive case management and financial rental assistance to qualified customers that are experiencing homelessness through rapid re-housing and supportive housing programs. Housing Options Programs are accessed through the Homeless Helpline (954) 563-4357.
See links to:
Edgar P. Mills Multi-Purpose Center (Map
900 NW 31st Avenue, Suite 2100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
Broward County Transit Bus Routes: 9, 22, 81
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM to 5PM
Phone: 954-357-5099 and
TTY: 800-955-8770 (For persons with hearing and speech impairments)