Serve as an advisory body to the Broward County Aviation Department (BCAD) for the North Perry Airport. The Committee shall advise BCAD about community interests and issues concerning the Airport including, but not limited to, the development, improvement, maintenance, operation, and protection of the Airport and the Airport's compatibility with the surrounding communities.
Broward County Resolution #2019-687, enacted December 10, 2019
Nine (9) members appointed by the Broward County Commission
1. One (1) resident from the City of Pembroke Pines;
2. One (1) resident from the City of Hollywood;
3. One (1) resident from the City of Miramar;
4. One (1) member from the Airport Traffic Control Tower;
5. One (1) member from the Miramar Pembroke Pines Regional Chamber of Commerce;
6. One (1) member from the North Perry Airport Community Association;
7. One (1) member from the City of Pembroke Pines Planning & Economic Development Department;
8. One (1) member from the City of Miramar Planning & Redevelopment Division; and
9. One (1) member from the City of Hollywood Division of Planning and Urban Design.
Each member shall serve a two (2) year term, subject to the provisions of Section 1-233 of the Broward County Code of Ordinances.
A majority of the total board members appointed.
Yesenia Alfonso, Assistant County Attorney
Nina MacPherson, North Perry Airport Manager
Financial Disclosure not required