Ready to take on 2020? So are we, and we've got a host of free events and programs to help you get organized, get in shape and get it together in the new year! Take a free yoga class - we offer it in a chair, for beginners and with Beatles music. We've got free classes for adults to learn how to meditate, make a vision board or manage money. Teens and tweens can learn how to set goals, succeed in school or use origami to get organized. Children are invited to free storytimes to get them excited about the new year.
Can't make it to a library? Find free downloadable and streaming
health and wellness videos on Hoopla
or free downloadable
health and wellness magazines
- just use your Broward County Library card to access them!
Yoga, Meditation and Exercise
Speakers, Classes and Discussions
- January 30 - I AM YOGA, all ages/abilities, 10-11:30AM, South Regional/Broward College Library
- January 30 - Chair Yoga, Noon-1PM, West Regional Library
- January 30 - Ageless Grace, 1-2PM, Southwest Regional Library
- January 31, - Zumba Gold for Older Adults, 10:30-11:30AM, Dania Beach Paul DeMaio Library
- January 31 - Chair Yoga, 11:30AM-12:30PM, Dania Beach Paul DeMaio Library
CHILDREN AND TEENS