We are transitioning to a new catalog - from February 26 to March 4 new accounts cannot be created online.
New accounts can still be created at the branches, but the new accounts won't be able to access public computers or digital resources.
Apply online for immediate access to Broward County Library’s complete online collection of eBooks, music, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, streaming video, research sources and more.
Eligibility (any one of the following):
- Currently live, work, attend school or visiting in Broward County
- Born in Broward County (regardless of current residency)
Library Cards & Materials Information
DUE TO CATALOG TRANSITION
February 16-March 4:
February 26 to March 4:
- No new items will be added to the catalog
- Please do not return materials during this period
- All due dates during this period will be extended to March 10
- Book drops will be locked (overdue fees will be waived)
- There will be no access to the online catalog (including holds and renewals)
- Your account will not be available and fines cannot be paid
- Intermittent outages of online services will occur