Read While You Wait!
Visitors to the Pop Up Library sites can instantly download a free eBook to a smartphone or other device, no library card necessary. An array of hot titles are available for a one-week, free check-out period with no waiting. Pop Up Library customers can simply log in to the Pop Up Library's mobile hotspot, select a book title and download it to a phone or smart device. No app is necessary - the eBook is ready to read.
Pop Up Libraries can be found in the following locations:
- Chrysalis Center, 1061 W Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL 33309
- Edgar P. Mills Health Center, 900 NW 31st Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
- Florida Department of Health, 780 SW 24th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
- Fort Lauderdale Stars Gymnastics, 730 N Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Memorial Behavioral Outpatient Health Center, 3400 N 29th Avenue, Hollywood, FL 33020
- Memorial Regional Hospital, 2nd Floor Surgical Waiting Room, 3501 Johnson Street, Hollywood, FL 33302
- Paul Hughes Health Center, 205 NW 6th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
- Pompano Beach City Hall, 100 W Atlantic Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
- Seagull Alternative High School, 425 SW 28th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
Additional Pop Up Library locations will be added at sites throughout Broward County.