401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 • Phone: 954-357-5100 • Fax: 954-357-5101 • Email: QuietWatersPark@Broward.org
This interactive children's water playground features slides, tunnels, turn valves, wheels and levers, water curtains, and a huge bucket that fills and empties onto the playground below at regular intervals. The depth of the pool ranges from zero at its edges to 12 inches at its deepest. Lifeguards are on duty whenever the water park is open. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
$6/person for daily admission, $4.40/person after 3 p.m. Children under 1 year of age are admitted free. A seasonal pass (Find It All card) is available to individuals, families of two to four members, families with five members, and families with six members. See Water Parks /Seasonal Passes. The park's regular gate entrance fee of $1.50/person (children 5 and under free) is also in effect on weekends and holidays. Applicable Florida sales tax will be added to all fees except gate fee.
10 a.m.-5:20 p.m. Open Saturdays and Sundays only through September 30, 2019. The water park will reopen for the season in spring 2020.
There are eight open-use Funbrellas, which are conveniently located throughout the aquatics facility. The open-use Funbrellas are on a first-come, first-served basis. There are no picnic tables or grills located underneath the open-use Funbrellas.
Four rental-only Funbrellas are inside the aquatics facility: Sea Horse, Stingray, Turtle, and Dolphin Funbrellas. Each features four tables (6' x 5') and trash cans nearby. Patrons renting these Funbrellas must purchase all-day bracelets for all party guests. This allows the group to remain in Splash Adventure all day through every session when sessions are in effect. Park rules prohibiting grilling must be abided by.
There are three rental-only Funbrellas located just outside Splash Adventure: the E, F, and G Funbrellas. Each features four tables (6' x 5'), two trash cans, and one 1,368-square-inch charcoal grill. Patrons renting these Funbrellas may also purchase Splash Adventure session bracelets in advance by contacting the office, and park rules must be abided by.
Funbrella Rental Fees (all locations):
Weekday fee for all-day rental: $35
Weekend/Holiday fee for all-day rental: $75
Applicable Florida sales tax will be added to all rental fees.
Coolers are now permitted in the aquatics area. As always, no glass containers and no alcoholic beverages are permitted. For more information, contact the park office at 954-357-5100.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes
Available for purchase at the park office at least 14 days in advance of your event, to ensure ample time for distribution of passes to your guests prior to your visit. Prepaid passes cannot be distributed on the day of the event at the entrance gate.
One counselor is required for every 10 children and will be admitted at no charge. Counselors over the 1:10 ratio will have to pay the admission. Sessions are in effect for camp groups: Session I -- 10 a.m. to 1:35 p.m. or Session II -- 1:45 to 5:20 p.m. Funbrellas can be rented (inside of the aquatics facility) on weekdays for $20/session. All camp groups must be registered in advance of their visit to guarantee admission. Contact the park office at 954-357-5100 or email QuietWatersPark@Broward.org.
Rules and Regulations
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age at all times. All children 5 years and younger must be within arm's reach of an adult at all times while in the water park.
- Proper swimming attire is required - no jean shorts, no cutoffs, and no plastic or metal accessories on clothing allowed.
- Diaper-changing is permitted in restrooms only; waterproof diapers are required.
- Patrons with wounds, open sores, and skin infections will be excluded from water activities.
- Instructions from park staff and lifeguards must be followed.
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved life vests are allowed and are available free upon request.
- Patrons must shower before entering any water areas.
- Participation in water activities is at patron's own risk.
- No zippers on swim attire
- Climbing or swinging on pipes, handrails, or ropes
- Sliding headfirst on slides - feet first only
- Running or "dangerous behavior," including throwing objects such as Frisbees, footballs, etc.
- Floats or water toys and equipment, including masks, fins, or snorkels
- Food or drink in water areas
- Pizza from outside the facility
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass containers
- Animals or pets
- Chewing gum
- Tables (unless a Funbrella has been reserved)
- Umbrellas, pop-up tents, shade structures
- Sterno warmers or grills
- Amplified music including stereos, boom boxes, speakers, etc.
Management reserves the right to refuse service or expel any patron with just cause.