TROPICAL SPLASH WATER PARK IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE 2021 SEASON.
3700 N.W. 11th Place, Lauderhill, FL 33311 • Phone: 954-357-5400 • Fax: 954-357-5401 • Email: CBRP@Broward.org
Tropical Splash includes two interactive water playgrounds: one for smaller children, with climbing features and small slides, the other for older children, with a spiral slide, two turning slides, water guns, and an oversize bucket that regularly fills with water and dumps it out onto the playground below. The complex also includes a fully accessible instructional pool, used by the county's SWIM Central program.
$5.60/person per session, plus applicable taxes. Children under 1 year of age are admitted free. A season pass is available for individuals, families of two to four members, families of up to five members, and families of six members. See Water Parks / Seasonal Passes. The park's regular gate fee of $1.50/person (children 5 and under free) is also in effect on weekends and holidays. Applicable Florida sales tax will be added to all fees except gate fee.
10 a.m. to 5:20 p.m.
Session I: 10 a.m. to 1:35 p.m.
Session II: 1:45 p.m. to 5:20 p.m.
20-foot-diameter umbrellas are available for rent, each with picnic tables and trash cans. Capacity 30. When sessions are in effect, Funbrellas rent for $20/session or $35/day on weekdays, $40/session and $75/day on weekends and holidays. Reservations are recommended. Applicable Florida taxes will be added to all rental fees. Click here to register.
Food and beverages are available for purchase. Coolers are now permitted in the aquatics area. As always, no glass containers and no alcoholic beverages are permitted.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes
Available for purchase at the park office at least 14 days in advance of your event, to ensure ample time for distribution of passes to your guests prior to your visit. Prepaid passes cannot be distributed on the day of the event at the entrance gate.
One counselor is required for every 10 children and will be admitted at no charge. All camp groups must be registered in advance of their visit to guarantee admission. Contact the park office at 954-357-5400 or email CBRP@Broward.org.
Swimming lessons are available at Tropical Splash from June through August. Dates vary.
Rules and Regulations:
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age at all times. All children 5 years and younger must be within arm's reach of an adult at all times while in the water park.
- Proper swimming attire is required - no jean shorts, no cutoffs, and no plastic or metal accessories on clothing allowed.
- Diaper-changing is permitted in restrooms only; waterproof diapers are required.
- Patrons with wounds, open sores, and skin infections will be excluded from water activities.
- Instructions from park staff and lifeguards must be followed.
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved life vests are allowed and are available free upon request.
- Patrons must shower before entering any water areas.
- Participation in water activities is at patron's own risk.
- No zippers on swim attire
- Climbing or swinging on pipes, handrails, or ropes
- Sliding headfirst on slides - feet first only
- Running or "dangerous behavior," including throwing objects such as Frisbees, footballs, etc.
- Floats or water toys and equipment, including masks, fins, or snorkels
- Food or drink in water areas
- Pizza from outside the facility
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass containers
- Animals or pets
- Chewing gum
- Tables (unless a Funbrella has been reserved)
- Umbrellas, pop-up tents, shade structures
- Sterno warmers or grills
- Amplified music including stereos, boom boxes, speakers, etc.
Management reserves the right to refuse service or expel any patron with just cause.