Castaway Island at T.Y. Park is open Saturday and Sunday, October 1 and 2 but the lagoon will be closed. All other water parks are closed for the 2022 season. Splash Adventure at Quiet Waters Park will be open for Barktoberfest (K9 event) on Saturday and Sunday, October 1 and 2, and Castaway will be open for K9 Splash events weekends only October 8-23. Bow Wow!
C.B. Smith's Paradise Cove, Quiet Waters' Splash Adventure, and T.Y. Park's Castaway Island
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 5:20 p.m.
- Open weekends only (Saturday/Sunday) in April, May, and on June 4 and 5
- Open on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30
- Open seven days a week starting Friday, June 10 through Monday, August 15
- Open weekends only (Saturday/Sunday) from Saturday, August 20 through Sunday, September 25
- Open Labor Day Monday, September 5
- T.Y. Park remain open on October 1 and 2
- Limited menu selections at concessions
- Dogs are not allowed in water parks
NOTE: Interactive features and the Paradise Pipeline waterslides at Paradise Cove will not be open until later this summer. Parrot's Point is open. New fees are reflected below. Water park entrance fees are reduced to $8/person for all-day admission; $5.75/person after 3 p.m.
If the lightning detection system goes off, patrons who have paid for all-day admission and have been in the water park for less than two hours will be issued rain checks. Funbrellas will be rescheduled if they have been in use less than two hours when the lightning detection system goes off. After 3 p.m. admission, patrons will receive rain checks if they have been in the park less than one hour.
- C.B. Smith Park (see NOTE above): $8/person for all-day admission; $5.75/person after 3 p.m.
- Quiet Waters Park: $6/person for all-day admission; $4.40/person after 3 p.m.
- T.Y. Park: $9.50/person for all-day admission; $5.75/person after 3 p.m.
Reservations are accepted in person or through WebTrac only for C.B. Smith (954.357.5170, ext. 0) and T.Y. (954.357.8811), although you can call the park offices for additional information. For Quiet Waters, call the park at 954.357.5100 to make a reservation.
Season Passes Available:
- Bronze (for Quiet Waters): Individual passes - $45; Family up to 4 - $135; Family up to 5 - $170; Family up to 6 - $203
- Silver (for C.B. Smith, Quiet Waters, T.Y.): Individual passes - $72; Family up to 4 - $215; Family up to 5 - $268.80; Family up to 6 - $322.50
Camps can make reservations at through the park office: Quiet Waters, 954.357.5100; T.Y., 954.357.8811; C.B. Smith, 954.357.5170.