Hours: 10 a.m. to 5:20 p.m.
- Open seven days a week starting Friday, June 9 through Sunday, August 20
- Open weekends only (Saturday/Sunday) from Saturday, August 26 through Sunday, October 1
- Open Labor Day Monday, September 4
Concessions will be open
- Dogs are not allowed in water parks except for specific K9 events at the end of season at Quiet Waters and T.Y. Parks
If the lightning detection system goes off, patrons who have paid for all-day admission and have been in the water park for less than two hours will be issued rain checks. Funbrellas will be rescheduled if they have been in use less than two hours when the lightning detection system goes off. After 3pm, admission patrons will receive rain checks if they have been in the park less than one hour.
Season Passes Available (pre-tax):
- Bronze (Central Broward & Quiet Waters):
- Individual - $45
- Family up to 4 Persons - $135
- Family up to 5 Persons - $170
- Family up to 6 Persons - $203
- Silver (Central Broward, Quiet Waters & T.Y.):
- Individual - $72
- Family up to 4 Persons - $215
- Family up to 5 Persons - $268.80
- Family up to 6 Persons - $322.50
- Gold (C.B. Smith & All Parks):
- Individual - $87.50
- Family up to 4 Persons - $262
- Family up to 5 Persons - $327.75
- Family up to 6 Persons - $395
Reservations are accepted through WebTrac or call the park for additional information or to make a reservation. Camps can make reservations through the park office as well.
C.B. Smith Park: 954-357-5170
- Central Broward Park & Broward County Stadium: 954-357-5400
T.Y. Park: 954-357-8811
Quiet Waters Park: 954-357-5100
Information Subject to Change.