U.S. Passports

​​​​All U.S. citizens, including infants, departing from and entering the United States from outside the U.S. Information regarding Passport and Visa requirements of foreign countries, and their respective fees, may be found on www.travel.state.gov. Locally, U.S. Passport Services are available at the Broward County Clerk of Courts​.

For more information or if you need further assistance, call the U.S. Dept. of State at 877-487-2778.