Funds Availability: April 1, 2020 thru March 31, 2023 or until funding is exhausted.
Purpose: Rent, Electric & Gas Utility Assistance
- Rent, electric and gas utility assistance may be provided for up to six consecutive months.
- Applicant must provide proof of loss or reduction of income due to COVID-19.
- Applicant must provide proof of current household income.
- Applicant must provide late notices from landlord showing rents past due or provide a signed and dated general ledger from the landlord.
- Section 8 customers are not eligible.
- Applicant must provide the most recent six months of bank statements.
- Applicant must be a resident of Broward County Unincorporated, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Dania Beach, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Southwest Ranches, West Park, Weston, or Wilton Manors.
- Applicant must meet income guidelines based on household size and current income. Current household income going forward cannot exceed 80% of the Average Median Income (See chart).
How to Apply: Contact your nearest Family Success Center to be screened for services. (See list below)
INCOME CATEGORY CHART
North Family Success Center (Annie L. Weaver Health Dept.)
2011 N.W. 3rd Ave., Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Edgar P. Mills Multi-Purpose Center
900 N.W. 31st Ave, Suite 3000, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
Northwest Family Success Center
10077 N.W. 29th St., Coral Springs, FL 33065
South Region Family Success Center (Carver Ranches)
4733 S.W. 18th St., Hollywood, FL 33023