Welcome to the Broward County Ryan White Part A Program! The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program is a comprehensive system of care designed specifically for people living with HIV. The system of care includes primary medical care and essential support services for people who are uninsured or underinsured. Broward County is the recipient for Part A federal funds (including Formula, Supplemental and Minority Aids Initiative dollars). The Part A recipient and the Broward County HIV Health Services Planning Council are responsible for assessing the needs of people living with HIV/AIDS, developing a comprehensive plan to meet identified needs, prioritizing services and allocating funds in support of those services and evaluating the efficiency of the system of care.
Our goal is for residents living with HIV to be: Linked to Care, Retained in Care and to Achieve Viral Load Suppression. View our list of
See the Federal Government's plan to end the HIV epidemic.
The COVID-19 vaccine is available at the following Ryan White Part A medical providers:
AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Broward Community and Family Health Centers
Care Resource Community Health Centers
Memorial Healthcare System
*Appointments vary due to the limited availability of vaccines. Contact your medical provider for up-to-date availability.
- For questions related to the vaccine, call the Florida Department of Health: 866-779-6121. To find where eligible persons can receive the vaccine:
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you are eligible
- Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines, and these vaccines have undergone the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. Monitoring includes using both established and new safety monitoring systems to make sure that COVID-19 vaccines are safe. The vaccines cannot give you COVID-19
- Learn more about the Vaccine at
- The CDC has developed a new tool, called v-safe, to help find any potential safety issues with COVID-19 vaccines. V-safe is a smartphone-based, after-vaccination health checker for people who receive COVID-19 vaccines.
Learn how the federal government is working to ensure the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
Positively Speaking Journal
Visit the Positively Speaking Journal archive to view past issues.