The Centralized Intake and Eligibility Determination (CIED) Program determines client eligibility for Ryan White Part A services in Broward County and/or other benefits provided by private, federal, state, and local programs. Eligibility must be completed before accessing Ryan White Part A services. After eligibility is determined, the CIED Eligibility Specialist will explain the services you qualify for and how to access them.
The CIED Program is housed at the Broward Regional Health Planning Council (BRHPC)’s Main Office:
Main Office Location:
200 Oakwood Lane, Suite 100
Hollywood, FL 33020
BRHPC is accessible via Broward County Transit (BCT)
on Bus Routes 1, 6 and 12 and Tri-Rail (Sheridan Street Station). BCT’s Broward County Transit can assist you in choosing the fastest route.
Appointments for initial intake and recertification can be scheduled by contacting the CIED main office at 954-566-1417.
- New clients are encouraged to schedule an initial intake appointment with BRHPC.
- Walk-ins are welcome Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Extended service hours are available in the evenings and Saturdays by appointment only.
- If you are extremely ill or unable to leave the home, you may request a home visit from an Eligibility Specialist.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS & REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
- Be HIV positive
- Be a resident of Broward County
- Have an income less than or equal to 400% of the Federal Poverty Level
Documentation must be submitted to verify eligibility. A list of acceptable documents can be found here.
Recertification for Ryan White Part A services is required every six months. To recertify, you can schedule an appointment with BRHPC or utilize our online recertification portal*.
- To schedule an appointment, contact the CIED Main Office at 954-566-1417 or one of the recertification sites listed below.
- You can schedule an appointment to recertify within 60 days of your recertification date.
- If you have missed your recertification appointment or lost eligibility for services, you cannot access Ryan White Part A services until recertification is complete.
If you do not have an appointment scheduled, contact BRHPC to set up an appointment.
*Please note, you must contact BRHPC to set up an account for the online recertification portal before you can access it.
RYAN WHITE PART A ONLINE RECERTIFICATION PORTAL
If you would like more information on how to recertify using our online recertification portal, please contact a CIED Eligibility Specialist at 954-566-1417. You must contact BRHPC to set up an account for the online recertification portal before you can access it.
- Once you have an account set up, the portal can be accessed at the following website: https://browardrwparta.providecm.net/Home/BrowardHome
- A step-by-step guide for using the online recertification portal can be found here.
- If you require further assistance or have any additional questions, please reach out to BRHPC.
Link provided to list of Recertification Sites, please arrange in a checkerboard type layout instead of a list.
|Broward Regional Health Planning Council|
200 Oakwood Lane # 100 Hollywood, FL 33020 - 954-566-1417
|Broward Community, Family Health Center |
168 N. Powerline Rd., Pompano, FL 33069 - 954-970-8805
871 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311 – 954-567-7141
|The Poverello: Friends Fitness Center|
2200 NE 12th Ave., Wilton Manors, FL 33305 - 954-561-3663
2800 Andrews Ave., Wilton Manors, FL 33311 - 954-365-8410
|Memorial Primary Care Center|
1150 N. 35th Ave., Hollywood, FL 33021 - 954-265-8410
|Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center|
1401 S. Federal Highway, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316 – 954-728-1088
Specialty Care Center
1111 W. Broward Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311 – 954-527-6064
|Comprehensive Care Center|
1101 NW 1st Street, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311 – 954-467-0880
|Broward County Health Department (ADAP)|
780 SW 24th Street, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311 – 954-467-4700
|Paul Hughes Health Center|
205 NW 6th Ave., Pompano Beach, FL 33060 – 954-566-1417
|AHF River Plaza|
700 SE 3rd Ave., Suite 301, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316 – 954-767-0887
|AHF Oakland Park|
1164 E. Oakland Park Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311 – 954-561-6900
6405 N. Federal Highway, #205, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308 – 954-772-2411