Bulk waste includes household items such as couches, chairs, mattresses, tables, appliances, carpets, padding and fencing. It also includes yard waste such as tree trimmings, branches, palm fronds, lumber and metal poles. To ensure bulk waste pickup, follow these guidelines:
- Collection takes place once a month. Check the collection schedule for more information.
- Place bulk waste items curbside in a neat and orderly manner before 7AM on your scheduled collection day. Collection will take place between 7AM and 7 PM.
- Tree trimmings, branches and palm fronds should be arranged in a neat and orderly manner curbside.
- Tree trunks, logs and large limbs should be stacked neatly at the curb.
- Roll and securely tie rugs, carpets and padding, fencing, and other similar items.
Haulers will not pick up the following:
- Construction, remodeling, and demolition debris, including concrete materials and bricks or brickwork.
- Excessive matter or debris resulting from land clearing and/or land development.
- Materials/waste from commercial operations, including lawn/yard services.
- Automotive parts including automotive bodies, engines, transmissions, batteries, large truck tires, mounted automobile tires, as well as marine parts.
- Oil, paints, insecticides, chemicals, and other hazardous waste.
- Bulk waste items should be placed curbside in an orderly manner.
- Do not place bulk waste items out for collection more than 24 hours prior to the collection day.
- Bulk waste items should not remain more than 12 hours after scheduled collection.
- Do not place bulk items on public streets or unpaved right-of-ways.
- Unacceptable items will not be moved to reach acceptable items.
- Items for collection must not be placed next to a mailbox, fire hydrant, cable box, utility pole or close to a fence or vehicle.
- Do not place items in a vacant lot – they will not be collected.
Haga clic aquí para ver esta información en español si vives en el área 4 or 5.
Haga clic aquí para ver esta información en español si vives en el área 6.