Privacy Suites For Nursing Mothers
There are six lactation suites located across the airport's four terminals that offers nursing mothers with the choice of a quiet space to pump or breastfeed while at the airport. Once inside, mothers can lock the door for privacy.
- Each suite has a fold-down table, perfectly suited for a breast pump.
There are two benches to comfortably fit a mom, luggage, additional children, partner, and/or a stroller.
The Mamava brand suites are equipped with power outlets to charge a phone, power a breast pump, or plugin another mobile device.
Interior surfaces are made of high-quality Fiberglass and Corian® and regularly sanitized.
The suites are kept locked. To receive the access code to open a locked suite, download the Mamava app or call 954-359-1201.
- Concourse A - An ADA unit is located post-security in Concourse A at the end of the moving walkway (near La Familia Tacos & Tequila).
- B/C Connector - Post-security in connector walkway leading to Concourse B
- Concourse D - Pre-security (near the ticketing lobby)
- Concourse E - An ADA unit is located post-security (near Concourse E's Security Checkpoint).
- Terminals 3 and 4 Connector - Post-security at the entrance of the connector (near Concourse F Security Checkpoint).
- Concourse G - Post-security in Concourse G (near Gate G8).
The lactation suites were added as a new amenity to enhance the customer experience for mothers on the move who are looking for privacy in a busy environment.