Six Suites Located in the Terminals
The Broward County Aviation Department (BCAD) recently installed lactation suites throughout the airport. Should they prefer a private area, the suites provide nursing mothers with the choice of a quiet space to pump or breastfeed while at the airport. Once inside, mothers can lock the door for privacy.
- Each suite has a fold-down table, perfectly suited for a breast pump.
- There are two benches to comfortably fit a mom, luggage, additional children, partner, and/or a stroller.
- The Mamava brand suites are equipped with power outlets to charge a phone, power a breast pump or plugin another mobile device.
- Interior surfaces are made of high-quality Fiberglass and Corian® and are sanitized regularly.
BCAD purchased and installed the units to enhance the customer experience for moms on the move who are looking for privacy in a busy environment. We currently have six suites and will add more if they prove popular. Thank you for choosing Broward County’s Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
The suites are locked. To open the suite using an access code, download the Mamava app or call 954-359-1201.
1. An ADA unit is located in Concourse A post-security in the seating area at the end of the moving walkway near La Familia Tacos & Tequila.
2. Concourse C near the security checkpoint pre-security.
3. Between the restrooms across from the CNN Newsstand store post-security.Terminal 3
4. An ADA unit is located post-security near the checkpoint by Concourse E.
5. Near the checkpoint by Concourse F post-security.
6. Located post-security in Concourse G near Gate G8.