Find It All pass, eligible veterans will never have to worry about paying the $1.50-per-person gate entrance fee that’s in effect on weekends and county holidays at most of our regional parks. The credit card-style passports will be good for five years from the date of activation – a savings of more than $125 – and may be renewed. Note that the
Find It All pass does not provide prepaid parking at Hollywood North Beach Park or admittance into special park amenities or events.
To determine eligibility, veterans can follow these three simple steps:
1. Call 954-357-6622 to schedule an appointment at one of the seven Broward County Veterans Services locations to complete an application.
- Broward County Governmental Center West, 1 N University Dr, Plantation, FL 33324
- William “Bill" Kling VA Clinic, 9800 W Commercial Blvd, Sunrise, FL 33351
- Broward County Northwest Family Success Center, 10077 NW 29th St, Coral Springs, FL 33065
- Broward County North Family Success Center – Annie L. Weaver Health Center, 2011 NW 3rd Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
- Broward County Central Family Success Center – Edgar P. Mills Multi-Purpose Center, 900 NW 31st Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
- Broward County South Regional Courthouse, 3550 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33021
2. Veterans Services Section will contact veterans once eligibility is confirmed.
3. Eligible veterans can choose to pick-up their free
Find It All park pass at the regional park office of their choice or call 954-357-8100 to receive it by mail. If picking up a
Find It All pass at a regional park office on a weekend or County holiday, the $1.50/person gate fee will be in effect. Present the gate receipt that day at the park office and you will receive not only your free
Find It All pass, but a refund of the gate fee.
4. Sign the back of your card and start enjoying your time at a
Broward County Park.