Your opportunity to make a difference and join our TEAM begins here!
Environment of Trust Empowerment, and Appreciation – Motivating us to do Our Best and Nothing Less!
To be considered for Broward County jobs, you must have a profile
set up in our system, locate and apply for positions you are interested in. Current County employees should visit Access.BrowardEmployee.org and select Careers - Promotional from the Employees dropdown menu to search and apply for a job.
The Online Recruitment System (ORS) process:
- Pre-screening: At the time of application, applicants are required to answer questions regarding their ability to meet the minimum qualifications of the position. Applicants that do not meet minimum requirements are automatically “screened out” and do not advance to the rating step.
- Rating: Candidate resumés and responses to supplemental questions are evaluated and scored by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Discrepancies in ratings are discussed before a final average rating is given to the candidate. Candidates receiving the highest ratings are referred to the hiring manager for a selection interview.
- Selection Interview: The Hiring Manager conducts selection interview(s) and determines if an offer will be extended to any of the candidates. Once an offer has been extended and accepted, the on-boarding process begins.
Thanks for your interest in employment with Broward County. Please call us at 855-524-5627 if you have any questions. Broward County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in E-Verify.
|Open House- Spring Into a New Career! presented by Broward County Human Resources Division
||Florida Atlantic University – Boca Raton Campus – Housing and Residential Education, Building 46 – Nations Multipurpose Room
||10:00 AM- 4:30 PM|
The Online Recruitment System supports the following desktop browsers. Please note:
- If you are not using one of these browsers to interact with our website, please download a new browser from one of the sites below.
- If you elect not to upgrade your desktop browser, your experience may not be optimal and/or certain features may not be available.