The Office of Economic and Small Business Development (OESBD) provides certification services to local small businesses in order to bid on Broward County procurement contracts with Small Business Enterprise (SBE), County Business Enterprise (CBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) or Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise* (ACDBE) program requirements. Certification in these programs provides a gateway to other OESBD services that support the growth and sustainability of Broward County's business community.
Certification Programs and Eligibility Requirements
- FEDERAL >> U.S. DOT Uniform Certification Application (DBE / ACDBE*) (PDF)
- OESBD Federal Certification Services to be Restructured Effective June 1, 2019 - Impacts new certification applications for firms located outside of Broward County. Learn more.
- To apply to participate in the Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) program, a firm must use the U.S. DOT Uniform Certification application. NOTE: For Question #3 on page 1 (Appendix F) of the U.S. DOT Uniform Certification Application (DBE/ACDBE), please use the following address:
- Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development
115 S. Andrews Ave., Room A680, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- DBE/ACDBE Personal Net Worth Statement (PDF) - A complete Personal Net Worth Statement must be submitted with the U.S. DOT Uniform Certification Application.
For assistance with Small Business Certification, contact us at 954-357-6400.