Transportation Options From FLL
NOTE: Effective January 1, 2022, the GO Airport Shuttle service is no longer operating at FLL.
1. Taxi cabs are available from FLL. Fees are based on meter readings and estimated at:
- $76 to PortMiami
- $61 to MIA
- $70 to South Beach
Cabs accept up to five people for the fare stated on the taxi’s meter. They accept cash or credit cards.
|Ambassador Taxi Service
|American Taxi Cab
|Broward Airport Taxi, LLC d/b/a Broward Taxi
|Dial A Taxi Cab
|Friendly Checker Cab Company
|Gold Taxi Service
|Limo Taxi Service
|USA Executive Taxi of South Florida
|Yellow Cab of Broward
Note: Taxi fares are regulated by law in Broward County.
Check-in at Transportation Podiums
Check-in for the taxi cab at the Transportation Podiums. The podiums are located outside the baggage area in each terminal on the lower level by the curb.
The fees listed above are subject to change. Call for the latest prices or check the rate comparison chart. The rate charts are posted on the podiums and on the walls near terminal exits in the baggage claim areas.
The taxi cabs operate 24/7.
The taxi cabs are generally available immediately.
Travel time to these three locations is about 45 minutes without traffic. We recommend allowing at least 90 minutes for travel, especially during morning and evening rush hours.
2. TrainTri-Rail (commuter train) offers direct service to MIA by connecting to Miami-Dade's Metrorail Orange Line. There is no direct train service to PortMiami or South Beach. One would have to take a taxi from the Miami train station to PortMiami or South Beach. For more information, visit Tri-Rail, or call their business office at 800-874-7245.
Tri-Rail provides free shuttle buses from the FLL terminals to the Tri-Rail station just a few miles from the airport.
Shuttle bus stops are located on the lower level:
- At the west end of Terminal 1
- Between Terminals 2 and 3
- Between Terminals 3 and 4