Transportation Options From FLL
1. Shared Ride - GO Airport Shuttle offers shared van rides (per person) for:
- $25 to PortMiami
- $25 to MIA
- $21 to South Beach
A van will hold a maximum of ten passengers. They accept cash or credit cards.
2. Luxury Sedan- GO Airport Shuttle also offers luxury sedan rides (for up to four people) for:
- $80 to PortMiami
- $80 to MIA
- $75 to South Beach
Contact - For more information, visit GO Airport Shuttle or call800-244-8252/ 954-561-8888.
3. Taxi Cab - Taxi cabs are available from FLL. Fees are based on meter readings and estimated at:
- $76 to PortMiami
- $61 to MIA
- $70 to South Beach
Cabs accept up to five people for the fare stated on the taxi’s meter. They accept cash or credit cards.
|Ambassador Taxi Service
|American Taxi Cab
|Broward Airport Taxi, LLC d/b/a Broward Taxi
|Dial A Taxi Cab
|Friendly Checker Cab Company
|Gold Taxi Service
|Limo Taxi Service
|USA Executive Taxi of South Florida
|Yellow Cab of Broward
Note: Taxi fares are regulated by law in Broward County.
Check-In at Transportation Podiums
Check-in for the shared ride, luxury sedan, and taxi cab is at the Transportation Podiums. The podiums are located outside the baggage area in each terminal on the lower level by the curb.
The fees listed above are subject to change. Call for the latest prices or check the rate comparison chart. The rate charts are posted on the podiums and on the walls near terminal exits in the baggage claim areas.
The taxi cabs operate 24/7.
GO Airport Shuttle services (shared ride and luxury sedan) are available for all incoming flights. If you need their service more than a few hours after the last flight arrives, contact them by phone.
The maximum wait time is 30 minutes for the shared ride. Most shared vans leave within 10 minutes. Luxury car service and taxi cabs are generally available immediately.
Travel time to these three locations is about 45 minutes without traffic. We recommend allowing at least 90 minutes for travel, especially during morning and evening rush hour.
4. TrainTri-Rail (commuter train) offers direct service to MIA by connecting to Miami-Dade's Metrorail Orange Line. There is no direct train service to PortMiami or South Beach. One would have to take a taxi from the Miami train station to PortMiami or South Beach. For more information, visit Tri-Rail, or call their business office at 800-874-7245.
Tri-Rail provides free shuttle buses from the FLL terminals to the Tri-Rail station just a few miles from the airport.
Shuttle bus stops are located on the lower level:
- At the west end of Terminal 1
- Between Terminals 2 and 3
- Between Terminals 3 and 4