The Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development offers a wide range of educational programming and services specifically for businesses interested in exploring opportunities in the global marketplace. In May 2019, OESBD received the President's "E" Award for outstanding contributions to U.S. exports. OESBD has been committed to export expansion through its innovative International Trade initiatives. Since 2013, OESBD has provided education about exporting to more than 3,500 attendees, presenting over 100 seminars/workshops as well as hosting the annual Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE) attracting over 3,300 participants including U.S. businesses and international delegates representing 52 countries.
International Trade Service Offerings:
- Export Readiness Seminars
- Doing Business in Foreign Markets Workshop Series
- Outbound / Inbound Missions
- Counseling and New Market Opportunities
- Export Financing Options
- International Trade Strategy
- Foreign-Trade Zones
- Foreign Trade Agreements
- Local and International Business Opportunities
- Protocol Assistance
- Other International Events
International Trade Business Development
OESBD offers multiple programs for business owners to explore opportunities in international trade. These activities range from primers in exporting to extensive learning courses and special events. Programs are offered to suit the needs of any business interested in going global.
- Business Opportunities and Trends - For business owners to explore international markets
- Florida Export Opportunities – For business owners interested in global market growth by exporting to featured countries
- “Doing Business With” – For business owners to learn about conducting business in foreign markets
- “11 Steps to Exporting – A Roadmap to Your Exporting Success”
- Export Readiness
Contact our International Trade Specialist at 954-357-6400 to learn more.