Authors: We invite you to create, self-publish, and share your eBooks with our free online resource, BiblioBoard! To be considered for Broward County Library (BCL) Local Authors eBook Collection, the author and book must follow certain criteria.
- genre must be fiction - for adults or children
- electronic (eBook) format
If BCL selects your eBook, it will:
- be added to BCL's BiblioBoard eBook collection and be discoverable to those who access the
BCL BiblioBoard website.
- remain in the BCL's BiblioBoard eBook collection for one year from the date it was added to the collection.
- reserves the right to reject submitted eBooks.
- reserves the right to remove eBooks (regardless if they were added to BCL's collection).
- will not act as a sales agent, nor should the author expect the Library to purchase eBooks to sell on their behalf.
For additional information email Broward County Library Community Engagement at