Useful Items for Broward County ePermitting
The following items are suggested for use during the digital permitting/certification process:
- Plan set meeting certification requirements listed below.
- Broward County Property Appraiser printout for the project property (should show items such as, folio number, address, square feet, use, range, section and township).
- Email address and access to that email account (required to create a Broward County ePermits account).
Digital Plan Requirements
Image of sign and seal on every page of the plan set.
Third party certification from either VeriSign, or GlobalSign.
Completed SHA-1 certification document.
- Maximum File Size: 99MB per file (It is not required that pages be uploaded individually, grouping pages is suggested keeping in mind maximum file size.)
Notes: Plan sets should include architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and civil. Asbestos plan sets should include demolition plans.
Digital plans submitted during the municipality permitting process can be used for Broward County permitting by following specific instructions given on the municipality's ePermitsOneStop webpage as long as they meet the requirements listed above.
Online Forms of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express).
Click here to review Guide for Submitting an application via Broward County's ePermitting System.
Create a New Account or Sign into Broward County ePermits.
We value your feedback as a customer. You can comment on the quality of service you received using the ePermitsOneStop website by
completing our survey.