1 N. University Drive, Suite 300B
Plantation, FL 33324
The Broward County Highway Construction & Engineering Division's mission is to provide the citizens of Broward County with the following services and products:
- Project management for major roadway and park improvement projects under the County's capital improvement program.
- Engineering plan review, permitting and roadway inspection services for improvements to Trafficway roads and functionally classified County roads.
- Surveying, design, and project management services for intersection improvement and congestion management projects.
- Surveying, design, and project management support services for other County agencies.
- Review and coordination of right-of-way deeds and easements for capital improvement program projects and developer requirements.
- Review of subdivision plats and administration of conditions of County approval.
- Public Records maintenance of right-of-way records, aerial photography and other historical property and development related records, and providing access to these records for the public.