Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is one of the fastest-growing airports in the U.S. In 2019 passenger traffic, FLL ranked 18th in the U.S.
The Monthly Statistical Summary contains the following five reports:
- Passengers and Cargo - Summary of arriving/departing passengers and cargo (freight and mail) by month and for the past five years.
- Aircraft Movements – Summary of flight operations by air transport/taxi and general aviation/military by month, for the previous five years.
- Airlines Currently Serving - Latest month’s figures by an airline of passengers, mail, and cargo.
- Airline Traffic Comparison - Compares the major airlines by passengers and market share.
- Enplanement Breakout - Latest month’s figures of enplaned passengers by terminals, concourses, and airlines.
All data is presented in the calendar year format and year-to-date for 2019.
Monthly FLL Stats:
February 2020 (PDF)
January 2020 (PDF)
December 2019 (PDF)
Monthly Traffic Recap
The Monthly Traffic Recap is a summary of the month’s passenger traffic, aircraft operations, market share by airlines, short-term traffic outlook, and any significant event that impacts passenger traffic.
Read previous Traffic Recaps from 2010 and 2011.
Historic Airport Traffic
The Historical Airport Traffic is a summary of the total domestic and international passengers at FLL from 1957 through 2018.
FLL Historical Airport Traffic (PDF)