- View the SYSTEM WIDE MAP (PDF) for an overview of BCT's service area, and to find the bus route that serves your travel needs.
- View MAPS OF BUS BAY ASSIGNMENTS at Central Terminal, Lauderhill Mall Transfer Station, Pompano Northeast Transit Center and Plantation West Regional Terminal
|595 Express Bus Service provides free commuter park and ride locations, and travel along the major interstate highways to Miami-Dade County on weekdays during morning and afternoon peak travel hours.|
595 Express BB&T Center to Miami/Brickell (Route 110)||Schedule||Weekday (PDF)|
|595 Express BB&T Center to Miami Civic Center (Route 114)||Schedule||Weekday (PDF)|
Community Shuttle Service
Broward County Transit's
community shuttle service
is designed to increase the number of destinations within city limits that residents can access through public transit. All community shuttles connect to BCT fixed routes and are wheelchair accessible and equipped with bike racks.
A lower case "a" after a time denotes morning hours and a lower case "p" after a time denotes afternoon hours. The letter "G" next to a time indicates the bus returns to the garage.
For those using a "Reader," it may be necessary to change the options on your reader to allow it to interpret the following abbreviations: St. as Street, Hwy. as Highway, Dr. as Drive, Rd. as Road, Ave. as Avenue, Pkwy. as Parkway, Blvd. as Boulevard.
To view a route's schedule with map click on "Full Week," "Weekday," or "Weekend." To view just the schedule in html format click on "Schedule."
Printed Bus Route timetables and maps are available at the following locations:
- Broward County libraries
- Broward Central Bus Terminal
- Broward County Governmental Center
- Most Check Cashing Stores
- BCT Administration Office complex
- Our Rider Info line at 954-357-8400
- Hearing-speech impaired/TTY call (954) 357-8302 (teletype machine required)