Express Bus Service provides free commuter park and ride locations, and travel along the major interstate highways to Miami-Dade County on weekdays during morning and afternoon peak travel hours.
A lower case "a" after a time denotes morning hours and a lower case "p" after a time denotes afternoon hours. The letter "G" next to a time indicates the bus returns to the garage.
For those using a "Reader," it may be necessary to change the options on your reader to allow it to interpret the following abbreviations: St. as Street, Hwy. as Highway, Dr. as Drive, Rd. as Road, Ave. as Avenue, Pkwy. as Parkway, Blvd. as Boulevard.
To view a route's schedule with map click on "Full Week," "Weekday," or "Weekend." To view just the schedule in html format click on "Schedule."
Printed Bus Route timetables and maps are available at the following locations:
- Broward County libraries
- Broward Central Bus Terminal
- Northeast Transit Center
- Broward County Governmental Center
- Some Check Cashing Stores
- BCT Administration Office complex
- Our Rider Info line at 954-357-8400
- Hearing-speech impaired/TTY call (954) 357-8302 (teletype machine required)